1. Spending quality time with MB on Monday night. We drank tea on my couch and talked for hours and hours. The next morning we walked over the beautiful Harbour Bridge and ate a delicious breakfast with JK. I hope MB enjoyed my pretty Sydney! Here is a photo of us in HK last year.
2. Two four-day work weeks in a row! I’m in Brisbane this long weekend (as per usual) where meals arrive at regular intervals (thanks Mum) and I have access to free life advice (thanks Dad). I’m looking forward to chilling out, reading and writing without any interruptions. This is not my desk (unfortunately!!) – see image source through link below. But maybe I can aspire to have a desk like this!
3. This book – recommended by JK. It’s a super easy read – fun, girly and sassy! I started it today and I’m already a quarter of the way through – probably because I am one of the target audience – a girly girl hehe!
4. I see this painting by Mari every day and it makes me so happy. She delivered this masterpiece just 2 weeks ago and it is such a bright and happy feature in my home. She is so talented right?!! I’m so blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
5. Easter eggs and hot cross buns! Chocolate eggs of all shapes and sizes…. and piping hot cross buns straight from the oven with lashings of butter slathered on top… yum!
Happy Easter and have a great long weekend!
Stunning images for 2, 3 and 5 from here