1. A Saturday morning escape to the Northern Beaches with Boyfriend, just less than an hour away from the city. The views from the cliff top are simply stunning.
2. Home to Brisbane for some parent-time a few weekends ago. Flying above the fluffy white clouds on a Friday evening made me realise how all my stresses and first world problems are so tiny in comparison.
3. The River Island blogger’s guide to Australia Day which included one of my ideas from an earlier post!
4. A gorgeous antique tea set from Mrs B – so precious, dainty and pretty! Love them and can’t wait to have a tea party!
5. And more tea… A hens weekend in Melbourne which ended with a relaxed tea party at the The Tea Salon . You can find this girly haven in Westfield Sydney. I often buy their delightful little ribbon sandwiches for a light lunch and have them while sipping tea at the office. It’s one way to turn a stressful day around.
PS for more happy things from this blog, find me on instagram.