1. I caught this stunning sunset at Atholl Hall in Mosman with my boyfriend.
2. The lovely, pint-sized Rachel Khoo signed my copy of her cookbook.
3. I worked my way through this delicious bowl of comforting spicy pork ramen from Goshu Ramen Tei on York Street before pole class on a cold, rainy Sunday.
4. I walked to work early in the morning. Luckily, my walk involves walking over the Sydney Harbour Bridge with a view of the Sydney Opera House. I’m very thankful to live in this lovely city!
5. I loved watching ‘Matilda the Musical’ with my boyfriend’s mum that I immediately booked tickets to watch it again with my mum a week later! It was so funny with great songs and a delightful story line (which you would know if you’ve read the book). I highly recommend watching it and treating yourself to a salted caramel and white chocolate gelato from Gelato Messina during the intermission.
What made you happy lately? Did you see a lovely sunset? Did you eat your favourite comfort food after a bad day?
Last image via Pinterest.