1) We tried a new restaurant in our old neighbourhood every Friday night in May because we didn’t want to mess up our kitchen for Saturday morning inspections when our apartments were on the market.
2) We tried cafes in different neighbourhoods while searching for a house.
3) We managed to get away to Fiji for a wedding. Of course we started with breakfast (avo and a poached egg on toast for me) at Kitchen by Mike before our flight.
4) I tried to capture something from my work trips. Here’s a photo from Darwin, Hobart and Melbourne.
5. We had dinner with my husband’s family for my birthday. On the actual day – a Monday – I went to work and then had a cozy night in with my husband watching ‘The Office’.
6. Pilates at ‘The Pilates Domain’ in Forest Lake where my parents live. One of the best classes I’ve been to.
7. The full moon in June.